.

.
As missionaries, we add our voices to those prophets who have declared the message of salvation as with a "trump of God", or as "one speaking out of the dust", to help bring souls unto Christ. May their voices continue to echo through the ages, declaring the gospel, "till it has sounded in every ear, till the purposes of God shall be accomplished, and the Great Jehovah shall say the work is done".

Thursday, November 27, 2014

I will give Thanks to the Lord with all my heart... Psalm 111:1


 
All throughout the month of November, Sister Ahlander had a jar in the Mission Home. Next to this jar was some paper squares that people had the chance to write on. Many people wrote what they are Thankful for and put it into the Jar for all to see. Here are some of the things that people wrote.

  • Good Food
  • Gift of Holy Ghost
  • Our Bodies
  • I'm Grateful for the Ahlanders
  • I am Thankful for life and Sun Flowers
  • My savior's Atonement & knowing that families can be together forever #planofsalvation
  • Prophets 
  • President & Sister Ahlander
  • I'm Thankful for trials
  • salad
  • I'm Grateful for my companion
  • Great Companions
  • grandchildren, children & parents
  • I am grateful for Temples
  • I am grateful for my sight and to enjoy God's creation
  • I'm grateful for the freedom to worship & spread the gospel
  • A loving Heavenly Father
  • Mi familia
  • Family & Puppy Dogs
  • Good listeners
  • being able to com on a mission
  • my conversion to the true gospel & finding a special wife
  • Sister Forred
  • Pumpkins
  • My Membership in the LDS Church, My Family
  • I am thankful for my legs... so I can Run
  • Broccoli
  • Cool Weather
  • Pedicures & nail Polish
  •  Rainstorms
  • my sweet wife Katherine
  • You
  • Ward Members
  • My Mom
  • All the people I have met here!
  • The beautiful Ocean
  • friendship
  • The Joy of the work
  • my mission experience
  • Kitty
  • My loving and Loveable Companion
  • The Support of my Family
  • My Nieces
  • Missions
  • E-mails and Letters
  • Blue Skies & Warm Days
  • Blessing of having a missionary
  • For the many blessings I receive from serving in this mission
  • for all the experiences that God gives me
  • my ability to Study the Scriptures & to feel the spirit

These are only a few of the entries that we got. Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving this year, and thanks for all you do in support of the Missionaries out her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment